Friday, August 03, 2018

July 28, 2018 (Saturday)


Good morning! I woke up early today. My weight has increased to 55.5 kilos meaning I have edema still, and high blood pressure.  

I am still not eating because of my swollen intestines, but I still need to take my regular medicines. 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-cholesterol, antibacterial medicine, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, intestinal medicine, and anti-edema


After my bath, the IVs has begun. I tried to have a change of atmosphere and I wore the dress that I received as a present from my Indian friend. My IV started with Steroid Pulse 500mg and then followed by dextrose for nutrition and antibiotic for the Cytomegalovirus.


I bought this T-shirt and it got delivered today. This is from a group that helps the victims of the recent typhoon in Kurashiki. Buy the t-shirt and the proceeds will go the victims.

Still not eating, and having a painful stomach, I have to take my evening medicines; 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept. I took the evening dose of IV for the Cytomegalovirus.

My energy IVs will continue for 24 hours since I am on fasting. But my stomach really hurts that they are giving me painkillers via IV, this way it will take effect faster.


My roommate is undergoing an enema, so even if it is evening she is having bowel movements. And the odor is killing me so I have to go out, went to the family mart and bought this notepad and hair clip. This is a Muji product, this shop is doing business in the Philippines, but the price is very high, but here the price is reasonable.

I prayed in silence and tried to sleep. I took my sleeping pills around 11:00 pm JST.


No comments:

Post a Comment