Friday, August 17, 2018

August 16, 2018 (Thursday)



Morning. 😔I can’t say good morning, because I can’t open my eyes. I have a very swollen face. When I checked my weight increased by 3 kilos, and my blood pressure is 137/110. But I slept very well for 6 hours.


It seems like the weather is also agreeing to my feeling. It is a cloudy day today.😟 I had my blood and urine taken out for the regular laboratory test.


After that, as permitted, I ate a pancake with maple syrup and butter, and milk tea as early breakfast. 😁 The hospital breakfast is 300g rice porridge, miso soup, noodles with fish cake, broccoli soup, yogurt, and tea. I ate the miso soup and the noodles and took the yogurt for later. Then I had my medicine: from today, my steroids will be tablets. 😸This is a Good sign! Reduced dosage. 🙆 From the 40mg of shots, it will only be 30mg of tablets. 😃So, I will be taking 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaRirika, and Plaquenil.  The Predonine tablets are very little but very bitter. I needed a candy to wash away its taste.


I took a bath. Then Nagatsuji Sensei came in for his rounds. Since I am having an edema, he said that I will be having shots of another anti-edema medicine, Lasix. This medicine has an effect for 6 hours. And as per the result of Cytomegalovirus test, there was still a virus, though the count was 1 only, the antibiotics will still continue.😯
My nurse came in and gave me the shot of Lasix and my IV for Cytomegalovirus antibiotics. As expected, I am constantly taking my trip to the toilet, and urinating in great amount.  😿

The lunch is 300g rice porridge, boiled sweet tofu, vegetable soup, boiled winter melon, and tea. I almost ate it all except for the rice porridge.😋


I went for a walk. I bought this at the family mart, (of course with permission). I have it heated a little so that the chocolate will be melted and it will taste better.😋 Then I went into the garden. It was a nice weather. I talked to my family.💕

As I went back to the ward, Morimoto san is waiting for me. I think I have an idea on what she is going to say.😑 And yes I am right! She requested me to move to another room.😅 Since I am feeling better, and there will be a grandmother that will be entering for surgery. I was moved to the very last ward. I am alone, in a 4 person ward. 😧I don’t know if this is a good thing or not. Anyways, still in the same window side so I think it is okay, but I am alone, I will be feeling lonely.😳

It is said that if you are moved to this room you are feeling better and healthy, near discharge. Oh yes!🙌 If that is the case, I would gladly stay here in 1467. But, I stayed here before in bed #1. That was before I had my attack and my family of doctors decided to have my Blood Dialysis. 😶

The dinner is 300g rice porridge, redfish in radish sauce, boiled sweet potatoes, vegetable soup, canned oranges, and tea. I ate all the viands and some rice porridge. The fish was really great! 😊 Then my medicine; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika, and ferrous sulfate.



After the rounds, I went to the family mart and did my blog, that way I can finish it because when I am in my room, I will feel sleepy. I got the news from my sister that she got the package that I sent her. The birthday gift and that is the birthday card.💕💖Though it was late for her birthday, I was glad that she is very happy to receive it. And she was very happy upon opening it.😍

I prayed and thank God for the blessings for today that nothing happened and I was feeling better, and that my family is doing well too.👧👨👩👦

I took Sleeping pills #1& #2 at 10:45 pm JST.

Though I will go to sleep tonight alone in a 4 person ward, let’s sleep, tight friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment