Thursday, August 23, 2018

August 21, 2018 (Tuesday)


Good morning! I am greeting you with a swollen face, still having edema at 56.6 kilos. My blood pressure is 143/86.😐


I bought this butter croissant at the family mart and ate it for breakfast #1 while I'm talking to my parents. Then I asked my nurse for Ririka because my stomach and back hurt.





















I was surprised to receive a gift! 😽🐼This is a panda memo pad. It is really cute! I’m so lucky, they thought of me. 💓I am very happy I didn’t expect this.😘

Maybe this is the last soft diet breakfast: 😄300g rice porridge, miso soup, vegetable soup, banana, yogurt, and tea. I just drank the miso soup and took the banana and yogurt for later. Then I asked for another painkiller, I don’t know maybe Ririka’s effect is not enough. 😓I took my medicines: 3 tablets of Predonine3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, and Plaquenil

I took my bath and right after, I was called for the most awaited CT scan.😊 I came back to my room and my nurse gave me the IV for Cytomegalovirus antibiotics.

After some time, Nagatsuji Sensei came in for his morning rounds. He said he saw the result of the CT scan but not yet read by the doctor, (so this is an unofficial diagnosis), It is getting better, the swelling has decreased but still, there is. 🙋😻A good sign! 🙆He said he had to be quick because he has to go for a renal biopsy and will come back again later; we even did a pinky promise. 😍

This might also be the last soft diet lunch😸; 300g rice porridge, miso soup, cabbage soup, boiled white fish, and tea. I almost ate it all, except I ate only half of the rice porridge.


I talked to my parents. It was raining outside so I can’t go out to the garden. Then Nagatsuji Sensei came in to give the final result of the CT scan. He said that the swelling of my intestines and the stocked water is decreasing, but there is still some left. 🙆😏Congratulations to me!👍
So, starting tonight, I will be having the regular Kidney patient’s food. Yehey!👏 Good sign good sign! 💕I asked about the conversation between mama doctor, Kitabayashi Sensei, and Matsumoto san about my discharge, I heard that it will take me another 2 weeks to 2 months. 😰😨He doesn’t want me to be discharged then come back again and the whole treatment will be repeated again.😷 (awww… sweet💕) And we still don’t know up to when is the Cytomegalovirus antibiotics. He said I should avoid eating food other than hospital food to control the swelling of the intestines. I will try hard for that.😶

So starting this dinner, it will be the normal Kidney patient’s menu! This is a very good sign! 😸I missed the white rice! So the dinner for today is 100g rice, tofu burger with sweet sauce, stir-fried mushrooms, Chinese cabbage salad, 3 slices of apple, cookies (for later) and, tea. I almost ate it except for the mushrooms and the Chinese cabbage salad. then I took my medicines; 3 tablets of Predonine3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika, and ferrous sulfate.

I spent my time resting and watching movies. Watching Filipino comedy movie made me really relaxed. I really had a good laugh. 😺

Then I prayed and thanked that though it was painful today, I still managed it, thanking God for the people around me that cares for me.🙇

I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 00:42 am JST.  Good night.💤


No comments:

Post a Comment