Friday, August 31, 2018

August 30, 2018 (Thursday)


I woke up very early at 4:30 am JST. This is the view outside my window. ✨It is somewhat bright at this hour. 

It has been days since I am back to my normal weight. 👧This is really a good sign. I will be waiting for the drawing of the blood sample for the routine laboratory test at around 6:00 am JST. I need to hold my hunger. I am very hungry right now.😁💦


 


















I received this senbei, and I am going to eat this with a slice of Baumkuchen and hot chai tea. 😋Recently I am drinking hot chai tea in the morning. 🌄Chai tea is from ginger, cinnamon, pepper, and other Indian spices, my mother told me to drink this because it is good for the digestive system and it also has other health benefits.  💪After breakfast #1, I called my family while I am in my room. Though lonely, this is one of the perks of being alone in a 4 person room, I can move freely. 😀

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, scrambled egg, nori, broccoli salad, apple juice, and tea. It has been a while since I ate the scrambled egg, but it didn’t have ketchup. I ate it all!😋

Starting today, my dosage of steroids, Predonine, will be decreased, from a total of 30mg per day down to 25mg per day. I will be taking it at 12.5mg (3 tablets) per dose. 🙆 Good sign! And also since the IV for Cytomegalovirus is gone, it will be replaced by an oral medicine. So my new dosage is 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edemaPlaquenil, and Cytomegalovirus medicine. I don’t know if this is a good sign or not.😐

Then Nagatsuji Sensei came in for his rounds. He explained again the new dosage. He also said that the Cytomegalovirus medicine is just temporary. But he had to hurry because he has an urgent patient. He said that he will be back in the afternoon and will make time. I said it is ok.😂


I acquired the permission to eat cake! 😼But of course, 1 piece only. 😭So I went to the family mart and bought my goods. I bought this pudding for the AM snack, and instead of cake, I bought this melon pan with whipped cream for PM snack.😊

The lunch for today is 100g rice, boiled squash, steamed chicken with cheese, cucumber salad, and 2 slices of oranges. I almost ate it all except for the cucumber salad. The chicken was delicious but too small, of course, protein intake is limited.😛


I am really surprised that Miyage san came in to visit me. 😻 Miyage san was once a patient and we had the same room for a night, but then we were transferred to different rooms the next day. But we ate meals together and got close to each other. It is also a coincidence, though a little apart, we are living and working in the same area. She brought me this panda memo pad. She can still remember that I like pandas. 😊Even though she came for her outpatient check-up, she is so sweet to remember me. I am so happy.😇


Then after Miyage san left, I watched a movie while eating melon pan with whipped cream for PM snack.💚✌

Nagatsuji Sensei came in for his afternoon rounds, I told him that my stomach is feeling good, I can’t feel pain, but I can feel it move. He is also happy about this! 💪Good sign! I just have muscle pain especially in my left leg and my both wrist too. Putting mint patches will help me ease the pain. He looks so tired because it was his outpatient consultation day. I am teasing him that he is so excited about his 1-week vacation starting next week. Oh well, he really made time this afternoon. 😉

The dinner is 100g rice, boiled sweet potatoes, white fish in radish sauce, Bok choy and egg salad, 3 slices of apples, and senbei. I took the apples and senbei for later. 😋Then I took my medicine; 12.5mg of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirikaferrous sulfate, and anti-cholesterol medicine.

I watched another movie again. But Ririka’s effect is strong, after the movie, even though it was still early, I slept already.😴

I gave thanks that I am feeling fine today and hoping that this will continue. Thank you for your love and prayers.🙇

Good night.🌛


No comments:

Post a Comment