Saturday, August 25, 2018

August 23, 2018 (Thursday)



Good morning! I am wearing a mask on because my throat got dry because of the aircon. I still have edema and high blood pressure. I woke up very early at 2:45 am JST. I can’t have sleeping pills anymore because of it way past the cut-off time. I just passed time watching Filipino comedy movies again.😊


Then I have this for breakfast #1 while talking to my parents. This is macha milk tea and Nissin butter coconut biscuit. 😋But the real breakfast is 100g rice, potato gratin, cabbage salad, nori and orange juice. I was able to eat it all, but saved the orange juice for later. Then I took my dessert; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema,  Ririka, and Plaquenil.

After my bath, I waited, and waited. 😶But nobody came until 11:00 am JST. My nurse came in first and we are thinking that because the consultation is not yet over that is why there is still no order of the IV for Cytomegalovirus. Since the laboratory test result was zero, I thought from today onwards I will not be having it. 😺At that moment Nagatsuji Sensei came in, and we asked him about this. He said that it will still continue, and he just only forgot it. Aahaha!😹 He also said that I can increase my intake of water up to 1,500ml today, and we will be having 5 days treatment of UTI, so I have another additional medicine to be taken at night.🙀😿

I was lucky that my nurse offered to bring my lunch to me because it is already 1:00 pm JST. I have to eat my lunch at my room because my IV is still not yet finished. And the lunch was worth waiting for! 100g rice, fried chicken (Yes!)😋, steamed spinach, macaroni salad, fruits yogurt, and tea. Very delicious! 


Then I went to the garden to study. They said that there was a typhoon coming. I can feel the strong wind but there is still no rain.


In fact, I saw a rainbow🌈, maybe at some other parts, it was raining.⛆

The dinner for tonight is 100g rice, boiled egg and tofu, boiled potatoes, radish salad, energy jelly, 2 slices of kiwi, and tea. I just ate the rice, boiled egg and tofu, and the kiwi. I took the jelly as a snack later. Then I took my medicines. 3 tablets of Predonine3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika,  ferrous sulfate and the antibiotic for UTI.😁

 I waited and waited, and thought he will not going to come anymore, I even changed to my sleeping clothes. Nagatsuji Sensei came in very late like 8:00 pm something JST. He was busy doing outpatient things.😩 I said I was fine the whole afternoon except that I am feeling bloated after eating dinner. And that I can still feel pain when I urinate. We have to speak in a low voice because it is night already. He had a good soft voice😼; it has been a while since I heard that. He is always very lively when we speak.😉

I prayed and gave thanks because even though I didn’t have enough sleep, everything went well and nice today.

I took sleeping pills at 10:28 pm JST.

Good night my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment