Thursday, August 16, 2018

August 15, 2018 (Wednesday)


A very early good morning! I woke up at 3:30 am JST, having 4 hours of sleep. 😖I just went to the toilet and I can’t sleep anymore. I can’t have sleeping pills again because it is way past the cut off time. My weight is 56.8 kilos still above my normal weight. And surprisingly, a good blood pressure of  120/90,😉 maybe because it is still early and the medicine still has an effect.


I decided to go to the family mart and eat, but since I haven’t got the permission of Nagatsuji Sensei of what am I going to eat, I will eat the same kind of bread like yesterday. I brought my laptop and did some internet grocery shopping since I cannot go out of the hospital. Let the grocery come to me!😅

I went back just in time for breakfast. The breakfast for today is 300g rice porridge, soup, vegetable soup, canned peaches, yogurt, and tea. I almost ate all except for the rice porridge and took the yogurt for later. Then I had my medicines; 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema,  RirikaPlaquenil and the additional pill for anti-infection.💪

After my bath, I put on mint patches because my muscles still hurt. But it will heal in 2-3 days. That is the pattern that I have noticed. Nagatsuji Sensei came in, he said that tomorrow, the shot of Prednisone 20mg will be taken orally as a pill and from 40mg per day, it will be reduced to 30mg per day! Isn’t it a good sign! 🙋💞 And, the CT scan that is scheduled on Friday next week will be moved on Tuesday next week!😜 Meaning, I can know if I can eat the regular food! Then my nurse gave me my IV for Cytomegalovirus antibiotics, and the shot of Prednisone 20mg. So this is the second to the last shot! Yehey!

The lunch for today is 300g rice porridge, boiled radish, vegetable soup with chicken, sweet and sour fish, and tea. I ate the fish and some rice porridge while standing.😰 I don’t know why my stomach suddenly felt bloated. It hurts though I took Ririka, that I needed to take another painkiller.


As the painkiller took effect, I went to the garden to take a walk and pass the time. I talked to my family. This is my special spot, it is cool even though it is noon, since there are trees, and there aren’t any sunrays.😺 I should not be exposed to UV rays, because it is not good for me. Then before I went back to my room, I bought yogurt for snacks.


As I return to my room, I was surprised that the husband of my roommate Mrs. Ishida, game me this. He said this is a thank you for taking care of us. I don’t know what I did hhhmmm… but I feel really glad. 👼But I don’t know if I can eat it now, because cookies are hard, I showed it to Nagatsuji Sensei, and he said that I should wait for the CT scan. It is a good thing that the expiration date is next month. Sensei also said that the result of the Cytomegalovirus test was out, there is still a virus, and as a protection, I will still have the antibiotics.

My nurse gave me the shot of Prednisone 20mg before dinner. This is the last shot! 😊 The dinner for today is something special, because it is the anniversary of the end of the war, the nurse said, I don’t know what war was it. But the noodles are cute, it has star fish cakes and the tofu was cute.😻 Added with the usual 300g rice porridge and canned oranges. It has been a while since I last ate soba. Lucky me! Then I took my medicine.  3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika, and ferrous sulfate.


And since the nurses are cleaning up my bed ridden roommates, I decided to go to the family mart. I talked to my sister via SNS to pass time. I ate this yogurt, it was very delicious like butter ice cream.😋

Then I returned to my room and got ready for bed. I prayed in silence.

I took sleeping pills at exactly 11:00 pm JST. Good girl ahaha!👸

I hope I can sleep well tonight since I got up very early this morning.


Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment