Saturday, August 04, 2018

July 30, 2018 (Monday)



Good morning. My weight is increasing to 56.4 kilos, not a good sign. I think my blood pressure is a bit okay, 126/90. I woke up really early, 4:50 am JST and I cannot sleep anymore. Look at my face it is very swollen. If I look down I can see my cheeks. Ahahaha!

I was concerned because it was my second day to have a loose bowel movement, and the nurse told me that I have to take out a sample of my bowel so we can send it for a test. The sample will be cultured so the result will be late.

Still fasting and I have to take my medicines. But I can feel slight stinging pain in my stomach when I drink the medicines. Maybe because there are too many, or I haven’t eaten anything?! I don’t know anymore. But Nagatsuji Sensei said that they are putting my food/energy via dextrose, so no need to worry.

Medicines I took: 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, and anti-edema.  And since it is Monday, I got an additional medicine for infection.
After my bath, I got my IV for the Cytomegalovirus and the energy dextrose. Since the 3 day-Steroid Pulse 500mg treatment has passed, I got the shot of Prednisone 20mg.

I was not feeling really well, my stomach hurts that I think it will explode any minute.  It was the late afternoon that I complained to the nurse because I can’t really tolerate the pain. So I have to take the painkiller with intestinal medicine. They have to be a couple.  So sweet!

I got a change of dextrose of energy for the night. And the usual medicines 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept, plus the shot of Prednisone 20mg. The Prednisone 20mg shot was late, as I thought I could sleep early but, I got lively again.

But because of the pain, eventually I had another painkiller drug that can cause drowsiness plus the anti-irritation drug so I can sleep better.

I am praying that this pain will end very soon.

Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment