Thursday, August 30, 2018

August 28, 2018 (Tuesday)



Good morning!🌅 Do I look refreshed? 👩I got the first good news of the day. It is the second day that my body weight is back to 54.3 kilos😆 and I have slept for 7 hours. Good sign! But, my blood pressure is still high, 141/106.

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, spinach soup, nori, banana, apple juice, and tea. I have no choice but to eat the spinach, but I just ate the leafy part.😑

I accidentally met Kadokawa Sensei on my way back to my room.😂 He still remembered the yakisoba pan. He asked if I was able to eat it, without hurting my stomach. I said yes, there was no problem.🙋

Today is a busy day for the nurses and doctors, the holidays here in Japan are over, and it seems that there are many patients that are admitted for surgery. My nurse was late to give me my medicine, I took it after my bath. 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, and Plaquenil. From today, Ririka for the morning will be gone! Good sign! ✌So by this, I will not be feeling drowsy anymore (?!).😉

Nagatsuji Sensei came in for his rounds. He said that Ririka will decrease, but from tonight, he will increase the medicine for anti-cholesterol. Then we are waiting for the result of Cytomegalovirus test tomorrow, to know if the IV for Cytomegalovirus can be stopped. He also said that starting on Thursday Predonine of 30mg will be down to 25mg.🙌 It will be taken as 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5mg night, still in 3 tablets per dose.😺 The time is so fast, and Nagatsuji Sensei said that he will be having his summer vacation next week! 😨he will be gone for a week! Well anyway, he deserves a very good rest.👼 I was wondering why Yamazaki Sensei was not coming, he is on summer vacation this week, Nagatsuji Sensei said.

My nurse gave me my IV for Cytomegalovirus. I asked the nurse if we can replace the tape of the IV, then I saw that there are wounds.😥 Lately, I am having troubles because I am prone to having wounds.😷


Then I had this for the snack. This is the jelly that my Indian friend gave me. Tomato and peaches combination is unexpectedly good. I was surprised.😋

The lunch today was very delicious. Meat and meat combination! 😋100g rice, steamed chicken, sweet and sour meatball, Bok choy salad, and tea. I almost ate it all except for the salad.
Then, I just stayed here in my room doing my blog and studying because it was about to rain.


Then I went for my 30-minute walk. When I was going to the elevator I saw Kadosawa Sensei again.😄 I said that I will be going to the family mart. He said if I will eat yakisoba pan again hahaha!😤 I said I will be eating ice cream,💗 and of course, that is with permission. But I saw this new product! I ate this milk matcha pudding instead! It was so delicious!😍

The dinner for tonight is 100g, white fish in mushroom sauce, steam Bok choy, potato salad, 5 cubes of mango, 2 pieces of biscuit, and tea. I ate the fish and rice, some of the potato salad, and mango. It made me full. Then took my medicines; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika, ferrous sulfate, and the new anti-cholesterol medicine😐.

I was waiting for Nagatsuji Sensei for his afternoon rounds, but he never came (?).😶 I was thinking that we wanted to decrease the number of medicine that I am taking but it was just like cancel and add that happened today. 😢 Anyway, at least there are improvements.✌

Then I watched a movie for the night, then prayed after it.🙇

I can sleep early, I took my sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 10:18 pm JST. Hoping that I can sleep until morning!😴


Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment