Sunday, August 26, 2018

August 24, 2018 (Friday)


I woke up feeling refreshed after sleeping for 6 hours, even though I have high blood pressure, 156/110. I think I don’t have that swollen face like yesterday. 👏

The breakfast for today is 100g rice, sautéed shrimp and cabbage, nori, banana, apple juice and tea. I don’t feel like eating vegetables yet, 💦so I only ate the shrimp then I put on some salmon flakes (furikake) on the rice. I will have the banana and apple juice for later.  I had the permission of my doctor to put on furikake. 🙆But he said I should only use that once a day because we are controlling the salt intake.😿 Then I took my medicines; 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, Ririka, Plaquenil, and the additional pill for anti-infection.


Before I took a bath, I had my IV taken out. Yes! I can enjoy my hot bath freely, without the gloves. 😊 But the IV was placed at my left hand this time. Then I had my IV for Cytomegalovirus, this will take 2 hours so it will just be in time to finish by lunch. Nagatsuji Sensei made his rounds. He saw me putting mint patches again, so he knows what that means, 😹but he was happy that my stomach is feeling better. I said to him, I can feel the movements in my intestines; it would probably hurt if not for the painkiller that he is giving me. We are both happy that it I am getting well day by day.👍 He also said that I still weigh 56.4 kilos so; I should balance my fluid intake up to 1,000ml only today.

The lunch for today is; 100g rice, sweet and sour fish, broccoli soup, green beans salad, and tea. I ate the rice and fish and some of the broccoli.


I went into the garden to have a walk, to study, and talk to my family.💕 Then at around 4:30 pm JST, my very good Indian friend from work, called and said she will visit me. 😊I am so glad to hear the news.






















She arrived early. 😆Then she was able to meet my doctors. Nagatsuji Sensei, he was kind enough to have his time to chat with us. Then I and my friend bullied him because he is always saying that he hates English. But when we asked him in English, he quickly answers in Japanese.😁 Then he saw the 2 cakes and 2 jellies that my friend brought for me. He was in thoughts for a while,😱 then he said that I can eat it, but not all at one time, one piece a day only. 😥And mama doctor, Kitabayashi sensei, came in, then we chatted a little.😊 Since there are 4 sweets, I said that we should eat the sweets together. 😋Nagatsuji Sensei said to Kitabayashi Sensei that I was looking healthy and happy so nothing to worry about.

I was lucky that my friend stayed with me even though it was my dinner time and I am eating pork tonkatsu in front of her even though she is a pure vegetarian. 😶I bet she is feeling something not good seeing me eating. I took my medicines: 3 tablets of Predonine, 3 capsules of Prograf and 3 capsules of CellceptRirika,  ferrous sulfate and the antibiotic for UTI. She was so surprised at the volume of it. Then we ate the cakes. 😋We shared half of each flavor so we can taste both. Nagatsuji Sensei, sorry but this still counts as one piece, but 2 flavors.😹

After my dinner, I and my friend went to the café to buy her sandwich and then went to the family mart, she even bought soba. So she will be having a sandwich and soba for dinner.😺 Then we chatted and made plans for what we are going to do after my discharge.👭 We chatted up to almost 10:00 pm JST. I was so happy that she came. My mind drifted for the time she was here.😻

I thank God for the blessings that I received for this day. I am very happy. 🙇💓

I took sleeping pill #1 & #2 at 11:38 pm JST.💤💤

Good night and rest well my friends.     



No comments:

Post a Comment