Monday, August 06, 2018

August 2, 2018 (Thursday)


Good morning! I woke up very early and slept only for 4 hours. I have high blood pressure, 155/99, but a good thing my weight is back to 54.6 kilos. I think I feel fine today.


Yesterday night while having a video call with my sister, we are buying additional stuff for sending. Well, basically it was just instant noodles that she hasn’t tasted, bread, other candies, and chocolates. Then I went to the café, to see what more I can send, I was surprised to see Yamazaki Sensei, he is working very hard, even though he is already out of his office he is still studying at the café. I waved my hand at him and thank God he recognized me. Then when he went home, he greeted and talked to me.

I took my medicine: 2 capsules of Cellcept, anti-osteoporosis, 2 kinds of blood pressure medicines, medicine for uric acid, intestinal medicine, anti-edema, and Ririka.



I took my bath and got my IVs, for nutrition and Cytomegalovirus antibiotics. I also got the shot of Prednisone 20mg. Nagatsuji Sensei came to check on me today, he noticed that I didn’t take the sleeping pills last night. I said that I am taking Ririka and it makes me drowsy. And he said don’t take Ririka as sleeping pills and please drink your sleeping pills. Huhuhu! He said that my urine is really going out so with that it is a sign that the stocked water is going out of my body, and if this continues, I will be better faster. Yehey!💪 This is a good news! 😊


I was busy packing the gift for my sister and I succeeded in making it to size 100! If it is size 120, the difference in the sending fee is almost 8,000 yen. So it was a relief! After that, I just relaxed in my room and doing blog updates. I am so late, sorry my friends.

Later in the afternoon when Nagatsuji Sensei checked on me, he noticed that in my PICC area, hemorrhage is occurring. He did some markings to know if it will be bigger tomorrow. Then he placed a pillow-like gauze to pin it down to avoid the hemorrhage.

Dinner time, but only pills: 3 capsules of Prograf and 2 capsules of Cellcept, a shot of Prednisone 20mg, and Ririka.

I tried my best to update the blog today.

I prayed and thanked God because today I am feeling well the whole day and the treatment is really going well.🙏


I took sleeping pills #1 & #2 at 11:03 pm JST. Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment